Chalmers & Kubeck offers trusted pump engineering services to meet stringent industry and application standards. Our OEM-trained technicians can provide optimized solutions for installations, field repairs, and turnkey overhauls. With our services, you can extend the usable life of pumps on the job.
Our team offers a surface technology department, a fabrication shop, and state-of-the-art technology in C&K facilities to coordinate pump machining and fabrication requirements. Work with us for trusted solutions for pump field repair needs.
Our Pump Machining and Field Repair Solutions
As a one-stop shop for all repairs, we offer a wide range of services to match your unique applications. When you work with us, our team will help you identify the best solutions for your requirements.
Our services for equipping you with the right pump equipment for your applications include:
- Dynamic balancing.
- Precision manufacturing for all pump components.
- Hydrostatic testing.
- Pressure testing.
- Pump engineering services.
- Machining and fabrication capabilities.
Our restoration services fully meet OEM standards and help you get extended performance value from your equipment. Our offerings include:
- In-house surface technology solutions, including for castings and exterior coatings restoration.
- Restoring pump function and fit across various ages and brands.
- In-house fabrication and code welding.
- Full access to C&K state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, including hydraulic vertical assembly with an 18,000-pound lift capacity.
- Development and conduction of pump seminars.
- Reverse engineering components.
Pump Engineering Services
When you need services to keep your operations running, we can provide:
- Multistage pump maintenance services.
- Field repair.
- Turnkey overhauls.
Extended Pump Service Life
To help you get the best value from your equipment, our team can provide solutions to extend the equipment service life, such as:
- Metallurgical analysis.
- Mechanical analysis.
- Root failure analysis.
- Hydraulic analysis.
We work with various pump types to provide the right solutions for your needs. These include:
- Horizontal, including volute and diffuser barrel types.
- Multistage, including split case and radial designs.
- Single-stage, including split case and radial split.
- Vertical, including turbine, circulating and inline.
Whatever your requirements, we can provide services for a range of pump applications, like:
- Vertical condensate pumps.
- Boiler feed.
- Vacuum pumps.
- Boiler circulator pumps.
- API refinery process.
- Vertical and horizontal cooling tower pumps.
- Condenser circulator pumps.
- API pipelines.
We’re pleased to work with a wide range of well-known manufacturers, including:
- Allis Chalmers.
- Byron Jackson.
- CH Wheeler.
- Foster Wheeler.
- Gallagher Ash.
- Moyno Pacific.
- Sier Bath.
- Warman188.8.131.52.23. Weir.
Choose C&K for Trusted Pump Engineering Services
For over six decades, clients have trusted C&K to deliver high-quality pump machining and servicing needs. We offer extensive technical capabilities and outstanding customer service to support your requirements. With the equipment and expertise to prolong pump service life, conduct pump seminars, and balance and test your pump equipment, we can help you get optimized performance on the job. Our team can work with a range of types, sizes, and manufacturers to deliver the best solution for your operations.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our service offerings.