Limitorque Products and Service
For more than eight decades, Flowserve Limitorque has provided user-friendly valve control solutions that significantly simplify control at the field-devices level. Chalmers & Kubeck is pleased to offer a wide selection of Limitorque operators, including an assortment of Limitorque actuators and parts. You can also count on us to provide around-the-clock response to all your Limitorque product, service and repair needs.
We’re Your Home for the Limitorque L120 Series
Our Limitorque actuator inventory is highlighted by the Limitorque L120 Series of multi-turn actuators, known for their superior performance and unsurpassed reliability. These actuators are available in nine different sizes to meet torque requirements of up to 60,000 ft. lbs. and thrust requirements of up to 500,000 lbs. The L120-10 through 85 models are equipped with the UEX Electronics Control Package, a technologically-advanced package featuring an easy-to-read LCD display that indicates status and assists in diagnostics and setup.
Key Limitorque L120 Features
The L120 Series also includes:
- Ductile iron and aluminum housings for enhanced strength and longevity
- Optimized motors for valve actuation
- Dual-direction torque overload protection
- Compatibility with most network configurations
- Gearing with anti-friction bearings for extended service life
- Availability of weatherproof, explosion-proof and submersible construction to meet the most challenging operating environments
Other Available Limitorque Products
Other Limitorque actuator products available from C & K include:
- LY Series – Compact, lightweight units offering damper and quarter-turn valve operation
- WTR Series – Designed for devices requiring 90-degree operation such as ball and plug valves
- B320 Series – Waterproofed bevel gear operators that are ideal for multi-turn applications
- HBC Series – Eight model worm gear drive series for devices requiring 90-degree movement
- SMB Series – Heavy-duty actuators offering a service life of 30 years or more
- Accutronix MX – Actuator noted for its user-friendly control panel for simplified operation
Choose C & K for Prompt and Efficient Limitorque Service and Repair
Chalmers & Kubeck doesn’t just sell Limitorque products. We’re also your one-stop source for all your Limitorque repair and service needs. We maintain a large valve actuator inventory to ensure you get the product you need without delay. With four Limitorque Blue Ribbon Service Centers on the East Coast, we can also provide fast and efficient repairs should the need arise. We carry a complete selection of OEM replacement parts, and our factory-trained technicians can even come to your job site to perform emergency repairs on a 24/7 basis. Our Limitorque repair services include valve adaptation and commissioning, networking and system integration, actuator refurbishment and much more.
Contact Us for All Your Limitorque Operator Needs
Whether you need Limitorque, sales, service, repair or technical expertise you can trust, turn to Chalmers & Kubeck After all, C & K has been setting the industry standard since 1950.