We’ve been the service supplier you can trust since 1950, utilizing our modern equipment and industry experience to help keep your business running.
The Maintenance Machining Department of Chalmers & Kubeck provides comprehensive repair and overhaul services for businesses in the Philadelphia area and select cities across the Eastern Seaboard. Open 7 days a week with 24-hour emergency and field machining services, we are uniquely equipped in the industry for comprehensive parts manufacturing and repair. No matter your business or application, C&K has the experience and dedication to meet your general machining needs.
Each of our eight maintenance and machining locations features rotating equipment and reciprocating equipment, in addition to large part capabilities. Our machine shops are AutoCAD 2000 capable, have impressive 50-ton crane capacity and provide everything from chrome plating to metal stitching and crack repair.
- Vacuum Pumps
- Industrial Fans
- Parts Manufacturing and Repair
- Reverse Engineering of a variety of industrial
- Balancing up to 5000lbs.
- On-Site trouble shooting, and repair
– Sleeves, shafts, impellers, pistons
Machining Field Services Department
- Self-contained mobile machining trailers and vehicles
- Flange facing up to 50″ Dia. (In House), 120″
- In-line boring up to 50″ Dia.
- Valve seat repairs
- Stud Removal and tapping
- Machine base milling
- Bearing journal sleeve repair
- Key-way milling
- Heat Exchanger repair
- Pipe cutting
- Weld preparation
- Equipment Modification
- Laser alignments
- Field balancing
- Vibration analysis and long term data mapping
– Including gasket surfaces of pump barrels
– Hard face removal
– Weld build up
– Finish machining seat angles
– Up to 5″
– 48″ x 120″
– 24″ Dia. Max
– Resurfacing gasket area
– Milling of division plates
– Up to 16″ Dia.
– Counter boring