LASER TRACKER SERVICES
ABOUT CHALMERS & KUBECK – LASER TRACKER SERVICES
Chalmers &Kubeck, Inc., laser tracker services offer measurement solutions to what previously were difficult or even impossible to perform measuring situations. C&K’s team of engineers and laser tracker technicians will work with you to help find a solution to your specific measuring needs that require laser tracking. With the FARO laser tracker ION, it is possible to speed up inspections, alignments, layouts, and leveling while still delivering accurate and precise readings. The laser tracker is great for taking readings over large distances, while still being accurate, versatile, and portable.
Overview of Services
- Final Part Inspections
- Machine Alignments
- Punch Mark Layouts
- Part Alignments
- Report Write Up
- GD&T Inspections
- Onsite and In Shop Services
EQUIPMENT CALIBRATION CERTIFICATION
- CALIBRATION PERFORMED ANNUALLY ON LASER TRACKER AS WELL AS SPHERICALLY MOUNTED RETROREFLECTORS (SMR)
- CALIBRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ISO9001:2000
- COMPENSATED BEFORE USE DAILY TO MAINTAIN SYSTEM ACCURACY
- CERTIFICATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
GD&T MEASURING CAPABILITIES
- SOFTWARE PROVIDES ABILITY TO ASSIGN DATUMS AND CALCULATE GD&T TO THE ASSIGNED DATUMS
- SOFTWARE ABLE TO CALCULATE TRUE POSITION, FLATNESS, CIRCULARITY, TOTAL RUNOUT, CYLINDRICITY, PARALLELISM, PERPENDICULARITY, STRAIGHNESS, AND CONCENTRICITY
- MAGNETIC BASE ALLOWS LASER TRACKER THE CAPABILITY TO BE SET UP IN CLUSTERED AREAS, AND THE VERSATILITY TO MOUNT HORIZONTALLY WHEN NECESSARY.
- PUNCH MARK NEST ALLOWS FOR PRECISE PUNCH MARKS THAT CAN BE USED FOR CENTERLINES AND MACHINING.
- INTEGRATED PRECISION LEVEL ALLOWS MEASUREMENTS TAKEN USING THE LASER TRACKER TO BE COMPARED TO THE GRAVITY VECTOR
- CAD FILES CAN BE INPUTTED INTO THE SOFTWARE TO COMPARE ACTUAL DIMENSIONS TO THEORETICAL. DATA TAKEN USING THE TRACKER CAN BE SAVED AS IGES FILES AND PUT INTO CAD PROGRAMS AS WELL.
POINT TO POINT ACCURACY
- THE TYPICAL ERROR SEEN FOR AN IN-LINE DISTANCE MEASUREMENT OVER 174 FEET IS 0.0015”.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS SHEET AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT PETER VOUTSINAS AT:
- PHONE: 610-494-4300 EXT 259
- EMAIL: PVOUTSINAS@CANDK.COM