Inside Sales Representative - SC
Location: Cayce SC | Closing Date: 31-Jan-2019
Job Type: Full Time
• Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Voluntary Life (Employee, Spouse, and Children)
• Company-Paid Long-Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance.
• 401k with Company Match
• Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Time
Services customer by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Become a product specialist with the leader in
the valve and actuation industry.
For questions feel free to contact Joyce Johnson email@example.com
call : 800-550-4653
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Aggressive, self-motivated attitude
• Able to multi-task and prioritize daily duties.
• Able to learn and retain knowledge given during on-the-job training
• Due to the specific nature of the industrial products we provide, we require someone who is extremely detail-oriented, as well as having a sense of urgency.
• Math and Science Aptitude Helpful
• MS Office experience preferred
• Must pass background check and drug test.
• Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills.
• Strong Team Player
• Respond to customer request for quotations and technical support on products.
• Administrative process of customer orders (i.e. quotations, order entry, expediting to meet lead times, data entry required for the assembly process)
• Suggest information about other products and services.
• Open customer accounts by recording account information.
• Interact daily with a large customer base via phone and email.
• Procure non-stocked items for special or rush orders.
• Work closely with other team members.
• Communicate with other team members via SalesForce, ValvKeep, and email.
• Follow through with all orders, from the data entry state all the way to the products being shipped to the customers.