The Maintenance Machining Department of Chalmers & Kubeck provides comprehensive repair and overhaul services for businesses in the Philadelphia area and select cities across the Eastern Seaboard. Open 7 days a week with 24-hour emergency and field machining services, we are uniquely equipped in the industry for comprehensive parts manufacturing and repair. No matter your business or application, C&K has the experience and dedication to meet your general machining needs.
Each of our eight maintenance and machining locations features rotating equipment and reciprocating equipment, in addition to large part capabilities. Our machine shops are AutoCAD 2000 capable, have impressive 50-ton crane capacity and provide everything from chrome plating to metal stitching and crack repair.
Machining Field Services Department
- Self-contained mobile machining trailers and vehicles
- Flange facing up to 50″ Dia. (In House), 120″
- In-line boring up to 50″ Dia.
– Including gasket surfaces of pump barrels
– Hard face removal
– Weld build up
– Finish machining seat angles
– Up to 5″
– 48″ x 120″
- Bearing journal sleeve repair
– 24″ Dia. Max
– Resurfacing gasket area
– Milling of division plates
– Up to 16″ Dia.
- Weld preparation
- Equipment Modification
– Counter boring
- Laser alignments
- Field balancing
- Vibration analysis and long term data mapping